insurance companies agents brokers & insurance websites.
There are many types of Insurance and numerous insurance companies, insurance agents, insurance brokers and insurance websites.
Examples are: "Aviva", "Go Compare", "Compare the Market dot com", (not "Compare the Meerkat dot com") most of the major banks and building societies have insurance arms and there are many other websites and specialist insurance companies.
The purpose of English Insurance is to provide a portal of links to the multitude of insurance options, types, cost and companies, that are currently operating on the Internet.
Insurance is a complicated business but does not have to be. There are companies and services at the forefront of the industry and in recent times they have had to become competitive to capture the market, or their specific niche in the market. eg Car Insurance Policies or Life Insurance Policies.
This site aims to provide links to companies and services in a simple to use website.
What is Insurance?
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an ...
- policy: written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
- indemnity: protection against future loss
- Insurance, in law and economics, is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. ...
- insured - a person whose interests are protected by an insurance policy; a person who contracts for an insurance policy that indemnifies him against loss of property or life or health etc.
- insured - covered by insurance; "an insured risk"; "all members of the film cast and crew are insured"
- A legal agreement with an insurance company that provides for reimbursement in the case of damage or theft to collateral.
- Protection by written contract against the financial hazards (in whole or in part) of the happenings of specified fortuitous events.
- A contract in which one party agrees to compensate another party for any losses or damages caused by risks identified in the contract in exchange for the payment of a lump sum or periodic amounts of money to the first party.
Injury or accidents cause difficulties in many ways. Insurance against these types of events is varied but something you should consider. Whilst accidents or injury that has been caused through no fault of your own can be covered by seeking compensation via specialist companies or solicitors on the "no win no fee" basis, these can take a number of years to pay out. This site has many types of insurance links and you should find information to assist you in making an informed choice. Please note English Insurance.co.uk are not connected with any of the companies, services or links found on these pages and accept no liability of any kind whatsoever. You should seek independent advice if in any doubt.
Insurance Claim, Accident Claim, Personal Injury Compensation UK Compensation Claims 110% Compensation Payouts Injury Claims: Seen on TV, injury lawyers, Injury Claims,Personal Injury Claims,Injury Claim Help From Personal Injury Solicitors | No Win No Fee Personal Injury Lawyers, Accident Injury Claims Lawyer, Injury Lawyers, Personal Injury Lawyer, Accident Lawyers.
We make no claims as to which company or service is better than any other and do not accept any responsibility for any claims or losses however caused. The onus is on the site visitor to read all small print any on website they may go to from this site and that any contract made is with the company or service at this other site and not with English Insurance.
This site is a free service and not able to provide any financial or insurance advice and is not regulated by any body or organization such as the FSA. Please direct all and any enquiries direct with the insurer, agent or broker you are dealing with.
Other than that we hope our service is useful to you.
Sponsored Link - Wheat Bags USA & UK
We are UK Manufacturers and Retailers of Luxurious Microwave Wheat Bags
Having been established since 1997, we have used our experience with wheat bags and natural healing, to put together wonderful,
locally sourced British ingredients to create our range of luxuriously soft and scented wheat bags
http://www.painreliefcushions.co.uk Click for UK site and UK orders
http://www.ease-pain.com Click for USA site & USA orders
We now have a store on ETSY to sell to the whole World.